Direct from SA biggest cookware manufacture, value for money!
- Eco-friendly Granite Marble Coating – Granistone nonstick material, PFOA FREE
- Non-stick & Easy to Clean – The cookware body is made of Die cast Aluminium, which is more durable and sturdy. Super easy to cleanup.
- Wood Effect Handle – The Bakelite handle are comfortable to grip and stay cool while cooking.
- Suitable for All Stove – Including induction, heat evenly and quickly.
- Do not microwave
- Reminder: Never cut foods with a knife in a nonstick pan (or bakeware), and be careful not to stab or scrape the nonstick surface with any sharp point.
Dishwashing detergents are too harsh for nonstick coatings. Take a few minutes to handwash your nonstick pans in hot soapy water, rinse well and dry completely before storing.
Use a plastic scrub, sponge, or dishcloth to wash the pans. Never use scrubbers that have built-in harsh cleansers or detergents. Nonstick pans generally wash quickly and easily, requiring little scrubbing. Make certain to remove all food residue, which could bake in the pan later and damage the coating.
Built for the kitchen -- Multilayer structure, durable and sturdy.
- Each boast heavy-duty aluminum construction for even heating plus nonstick interiors for effortless food release.
- Made from pressed aluminum and reinforced with a wobble-free base for extra strength and even heating.
- The Mulitlayer pressed aluminum retains perfect heat and has a much stronger protective layer than the original metal, making it corrosion and scratch resistant, plus it won’t react to acidic foods.
20cm with lid
24cm with lid
24cm no lid
28cm no lid