Saucepan, Milk Pan, Rolled Rim with Wooden Handle
This is very lovely enamel milk pot. Perfect to warm your morning drink like tea, milk, coffee and hot chocolate, also great for baby food.
Warm Tips: If something gets burned or attached on the bottom then soak it over night or use lemon, baking soda and water to boil it off and then it will looks like new again.
Top 15cm diameter X Bottom 13.5cm diameter X Height 8cm
Full load capacity: 1250ml
Weight: 450 gram
(*Datas are measured manually, please understand that they may differ from the actual sizes)
Hand wash recommend . Not intended for microwave ovens, outdoor grills and bonfire.
- Enamel finish is naturally non-stick
- Carbon steel construction for even heating and cooking
- Non-reactive finish won’t absorb food flavors, or change the color or taste of your food
- Ideal for warming up sauces, gravies, butter, milk, or melting chocolate and other melt purpose.
- Fast heating, easy clean
- It could also use for cooking baby food.
- Durable finish is tough enough for metal utensils
- Side handle for easy lifting and moving
- Dishwasher safe for easy clean up
Why enamel mini milk pot ?
- Enamel is a glass material, smooth surface not easy to breed bacteria, easy to clean and maintenance.
- Environmental non-toxic, enamel layer has excellent chemical stability, enamel has resistance to acid and alkali composition of corrosion
- Completely neutral surface won’t change the original food taste, give food die the purest taste.
Multi-USE . Healthy,All-Natural enamel coating ! It is your best kitchen partner.
Since our enamel products are all handmade, please understand they may have the following conditions but none of them will affect the use of the products.
- Black spots may be formed if small dust is encountered during the firing process in the kiln.
- Small scratches may also appear on the surface.
- The flower printings may not align perfectlly as they are all handmade processed.
- Black spots will form in the contact point when the enamel product is hung and sent to the kiln for firing.
- Due to the fluidity of the enamel powder before firing, the surface of the products may be uneven.
- If you are a perfectionist and expect perfect products, please do not buy, thank you!